Are you continuously getting Orbi magenta or pink light errors in your router? Is your Orbi beep magenta LED continuously? Are you wondering how to fix Orbi flashing white light, pink, and purple light errors but can’t? If yes, leave all your tensions and come with us. The experts on this web page have given the perfect solutions for all your troubles. First of all, you should know the causes behind such light errors in your device. Only then you will find the perfect solution for it. Let us follow the below solutions: –
Reasons behind Orbi flashing pink light on your router
There are a few reasons why your Orbi router login device faces pink or magenta light errors. It can be due to firmware issues, reset issues, and weak power supply. The most common reason behind getting Orbi pink light error on your router is network issues. Moreover, here are some more reasons for such problems. Let us find them.
- The internet connection issues on your Orbi admin login page can cause solid pink or magenta light errors on your device.
- If your satellite has failed to sync with the router, it shows Orbi purple light. Sometimes it is pink also.
- Loose and broken cables connected to your orbi router and the modem causes such light errors in your device.
- When you place your Orbi satellite far from the router during the Orbi admin login process, it causes several different lights to appear on your router.
- You can see Orbi’s purple light, pink, and magenta light errors. To resolve this, always place your Orbi WiFi router and the satellite at an optimal distance, especially at the time of the orbi router login process.
- The WLAN and WAN ports of your Orbi router may have been loosely connected with the Ethernet cable. Check your Ethernet cable connections also.
- Orbi flashing white light is also not a good indication for your network. It is due to firmware update issues. You need to update your Orbi firmware timely to avoid such problems.
- Flashing Orbi’s purple light is due to some setup glitches in your router. You have to restructure the entire setup.
- Solid Orbi pink light in your Orbi router or satellite also appears due to obsolete firmware. Check the firmware update to get rid of it.
- Some malicious files and viruses cause your router to function abnormally. Delete all the malicious files to resolve Orbi flashing white, blue, and magenta LED errors.
My Orbi stuck on Purple LED light- Troubleshooting
We have concluded all the possible reasons behind Orbi purple or magenta LED light errors. Now, we will look towards its solution and fixes. You need to pay attention to all the steps we have mentioned here.
Reboot your Orbi router and satellite
When your router is stuck at Orbi pink light, try to reboot it first. Rebooting the router will resolve a lot of issues in your router. Switch off the router for 20 seconds. After that, turn it on and connect it to the power source. After a few seconds, login back to your Orbi admin login page and see if the Orbi purple light error has gone away.
Check for WAN aggregations on your router
If your Orbi is stuck on the pink or purple LED light, check its WAN aggregations. Poor and misconfigured WAN aggregations during the router login process cause many access issues in your Orbi router. Orbi pink light or magenta light is one of such errors. You should reconfigure the WAN aggregations in your Orbi router. After that, get the Orbi login page, and check if the problem has been resolved.
Orbi purple light issues by the internet service provider
A bad internet connection through your internet service provider causes Orbi flashing pink or magenta light problems in your router. Ask your ISP to remove data capping from your internet. Also, tell them to check your internet connection to see whether it requires any settings.
Power cycle your Orbi router, satellite, and modem
Power cycling your Orbi WiFi router can sort out many lights and other errors from your device. You should press the power button on your router and disconnect it from the power source. After that, switch off your modem and remove all its connected internet cables. Then turn off your computer and other client devices also. After five minutes, turn on your router and connect to the power slot. Also, connect your modem to the electric outlet and power it on. Connect the other devices on and then get the Orbi login page. Restructure the routerlogin and setup process. Now check if you have got rid of Orbi pink light, Orbi purple light, blue light, and Orbi flashing white light errors. If not, leave a message or call us anytime for a better solution.