People who are using Gmail can encounter a file attachment issue at any time when operating the account. You’ve come to the right page If you are unable to attach files to your Gmail account.
Let’s have a look at why you are getting this error and how to resolve it.
See also – 1. How To Fix Gmail Attachment Error? 2. Gmail Attachment issue 3. Gmail Don’t Attach My Files 4. Fix Gmail Attachment Issues 5. Why I Can’t Send An Attachment in Gmail? 6. Can’t Upload Attachment in Gmail! How to Fix?
Unable to Attach A file in Gmail Android Phone
There could be a couple of reasons why you are unable to attach files to your Gmail account through Android phones.
- You are unable to attach a file because there is no internet connection on your device. Make sure that your device has adequate internet access or connect it through a Wi-Fi network.
- Well, it is possible that you are exceeding the allowed limit of the attachment in a single mail. You are only allowed to send a maximum of 25 MB of files in a single mail. So, make sure that you are exceeding the limit. And if you want to send more than that, then you need to do it in two emails.
- If you are facing the same issue in the Web version of the app, then you should try to switch Gmail to the Basic mode. The basic mode of Gmail will strip all the fancy improvements and only basic functions will remain. This should solve your issue if there is a bigger issue at your disposal.
- You can also go incognito if nothing is working in your favor. Try to go to incognito and then log in to your account. It will determine if the problem is with the Gmail servers or with the PC.
- If the problem is with the PC, then you should delete the cache and data from the device as soon as possible.
You can also try to use a different browser that you are using right now.