If you want to perform TP Link extender setup using http://tplinkrepeater.net then this article can be of great help to you. Here, you will get complete instructions on how to perform TP Link extender setup using http://tplinkrepeater.net.
Shall we start?
Note: This article can be used for the configuration process of any TP Link WiFi extender model you have. Besides, you can use this article for the reconfiguration of the TP Link WiFi extender as well (in case you have reset your extender for any reason).
TP Link Extender Setup
- Is your range extender new? Yes? Well, you have to unbox it first.
- For a new or existing range extender, you have to choose a working wall socket. For the configuration process, choose two power outlets that are near to each other.
Note: Use extension if you don’t have two wall plugs nearby.
- Then, unplug your existing router and plug it near to the extender using the extension.
Note: If you have a wall plug near the router, then no need to unplug it. Just plug in your extender near the router.
- After plugging in, the LEDs on both the devices will start blinking.So, to avoid any issues while performing TP Link extender setup, you have to wait for them (the LEDs) to become stable.
- Now, turn on a laptop or desktop.
Note: No matter which device you are using. Before proceeding further – check for the software updates available on the device. And, if you find any, update it right away. Doing so will help the device to work smoothly.
- Then, launch a web browser of your choice. Any browser can be used – but not the one that is outdated. Why? Because, you are going to use http://tplinkrepeater.net. And, the web address does not work on an outdated web browser. Yes, that’s correct!
Moreover, the web address will not work in certain case that are as follows:
- Web address is entered with typing errors
- It is entered in the search bar instead of URL bar
- The browsing history is stored in the browser
- Unwanted tabs are pinned or opened
Hopefully, you have accessed the http://tplinkrepeater.net web address keeping the above-mentioned troubleshooting tips into consideration? If yes, then you can hit the Enter key.
Now, the TP Link extender login page will display. Here, provide the correct tplinkrepeater.net login details into the required fields and once you’re done, click on Log In.
Note: If you are a new user and setting up the TP Link WiFi extender for the first time, then use the default tplinkrepeater.net login username and password. We suggest you see the extender’s manual regarding the same. And, if you are reconfiguring the extender, you can use your personalized tplinkrepeater.net login details. But, the personalized extender’s username and password will only work if you have taken the backup of the extender settings before resetting it.
Upon clicking the Log In button, the setup page of your WiFi range extender will display. Now, what you have to do? Enter your extender’s model number into the provided field and follow the on-screen TP Link extender setup instructions.
The TP Link extender setup instructions vary from model to model. So, we can’t provide them here. So, it’s better to follow them as provided on your screen. Because, most of the users complaint that:-
- There is no option like Log In
- There is only password field
- Where to provide username
- I haven’t been redirected to the extender setup page
- I can’t see any field to provide my extender model number
We can’t misguide our users. That is why we provide only valid information. And, those users who think that following the on-screen instructions can be head-spinning, then let us tell you that – it is just a thought. Following the instructions provided is as easy as counting 123. After clicking on Log In or any available button, trust us – you will be only a couple of steps away for the configuration of the device.
So, can we expect positive feedback from your side?