Rock space wifi extender setup gives you a wireless Wi-Fi solution for your new Extender Setup. In this process, you will know the steps to install your Wi-Fi range extender login page. Further, you will know the step-by-step process to configure and perform the installation of your Rockspace wifi extender login page. Nowadays, we have advanced modern technology for internet connectivity. Wireless range extenders of our era can satisfy our internet needs. But only a single Wi-Fi router is unable to cover every corner of your house or workplace.
What are the Wi-Fi dead zones in your house?
The area left by your Wi-Fi routers is called the Wi-Fi dead zones. These dead zones will cause dropping connections and slow internet issues in your Wi-Fi devices. The New Extender Setup with your Rockspace is the solution for the dead-zone problems. With the help of the Rockspace wifi Extender Setup, you can enjoy unlimited internet connectivity everywhere in your house. The query now emerges as to how to perform the Re.rockspace.local wifi extender login.
A few handy steps for the Rockspace wifi extender login procedure
- To connect with your Rock space wifi extender setup page, plug your Re.rockspace.local wifi extender into the electric outlet.
- Once you see that the Power LED light on your range extender is Blue, navigate to your wireless device.
- And then, you can connect to the Rockspace wifi extender login Network.
- Once you are on the network, go to 192.168.1.254 or the web URL Http://192.168.0254.
- Now, you will receive the Rock space wifi extender setup screen on your configuration device.
- You should now follow the on-screen instructions to finish the new rockspace_ext setup
- Type the SSID and password of your wireless range extender on the login window.
- Here, you can change your default login password and username also.
- Save your settings by selecting the Apply or Save button.
- After that, power cycle your router and the range extender to get the leverage of splendid network connectivity.
Rock space wifi extender setup using the WPS button
You can implement this login process only if your range extender and the router have a WPS button. Press the WPS button on your router and the rockspace_ext setup device to complete the sync. Once the LED light on your extender becomes solid, connect to the wireless Wi-Fi network of your router.
WPS setup for your Re.rockspace.local wifi extender login
- In this login process, connect your rockspace_ext device to the computer via an Ethernet cable.
- Navigate the search bar of the browser to the web URL Re.rockspace.local.
- The DNS server of your range extender will route the web URL to the desired login address.
- On the next page, enter the username- Admin.
- After that, enter the password- Password.
- Select the Rock space wifi extender setup procedure from the two options- Manual or WPS setup?
Follow the complete on-screen instructions to connect your range extender with the Wi-Fi network of your router via the WPS method.
Check for the Rock space wifi extender setup and connectivity
You have to check the connectivity of your range extender after completing the Rockspace wifi extender login and setup process. You can check this through the command prompt of your computer. Make sure you have followed each login step precisely before you check the connectivity of your range extender. After that, let us check the connectivity of your Re.rockspace.local wifi extender to the router’s Wi-Fi network.
Rockspace wifi extender connectivity test
- Go to the start button on your computer, and tap on the window tab.
- Hence, you have to search for the command prompt and open it on your device.
- Once you get the command prompt, type your Rockspace wifi extender login IP address.
- Hit the enter key to get the Rock space wifi extender setup page.
- Here, on the setup page, you will see the message “Rockspace Wi-Fi extender setup is successful.”
- If your extender does not connect to the Wi-Fi network, it shows the message “Disconnected” or “No data transmissions.
- In this case, the firmware of your extender and the router might go obsolete.
- Now, you have to update the firmware of your wireless range extender to complete the connectivity.
Steps to upgrade the firmware of your Rockspace wifi extender
First of all, get the Wi-Fi setting portal of your wireless range extender to begin the upgrade process. You will use the web portal http://192.168.1.254 or ap.setup to access the Rock space wifi extender setup page.
- Connect your computer to the LAN port of your range extender through the internet cable or the Ethernet cable.
- Type the web address at the Addy of the browser and hit the enter tab.
- On the next window, enter the username and password of your extender login page.
- After login, go to the administration page and find the Firmware update page.
- Click the update option if you see any to upgrade your extender software.
Never interrupt the Rockspace wifi extender firmware update process, as it can damage your Wi-Fi device. For detailed instructions on how to update my Re.rockspace.local extender login firmware, contact our customer executives. You will be provided with a reliable solution and complete guidance.