Router.asus.com is the default web address to get the local web interface of your router. This feature enables you to make some of the necessary changes in your router, like SSID change, password change, security settings, parental control, guest mode setup, etc. Here we are talking about all routers because the Asus router setup wizard will get you to the router.Asus.login page without any hurdle. Asus router login through the Smart setup wizard gives you easy access to update your router firmware any time you want. Whether it is resetting the router or firmware update, it is helpful for all. So if you have an Asus, like AC2600, go for the Smart setup wizard. The web page you get with the Asus router setup process helps customize the entire settings.
Benefits of setting up your router using the Asus router setup wizard
Let us give you a detailed note about the benefits of using the Asus router Smart setup wizard. If you need any technical assistance, then call our tech experts at any time. If you have recently changed your internet service provider, run a smart setup wizard. The Smart setup wizard can configure a new Asus router login connection.
- You can modify the SSID and password of your router using the router.asus.com dashboard.
- The Asus router setup wizards built into your router helps upgrade the firmware.
- It is one of the outstanding features of the Asus router.
- Asus keeps on upgrading the firmware of its all WiFi routers available across the world.
- The Asus router firmware upgrade provides stability and freshness to your router.
- The Asus login through the setup wizard gives you access to the Port Forwarding and Port Triggering process.
- The port forwarding and port triggering process starts from the Basic homepage of your router by entering the port numbers and choosing the correct device from the list.
- These features enable your gaming devices, VOIP phones, multi-media devices, and other services within your home network.
Can we reset our router using the Asus router Setup Wizard?
- Go to the web browser of your configuration device and launch it.
- Into the Address bar, type router.asus.com web interface and hit the enter key.
- You can also access the Asus router Smart setup wizard using the IP address.
- When you access the Asus router setup page, it will ask for the username and password.
- Enter the Asus router default password and the username into the required fields.
- If you are not sure about the Asus router login credentials, open the user manual or look for the outer panels on your router.
- When you access the Asus router Homepage, go to the Administration available in the left sidebar.
- Go to the following options: Restore/Save/Upload settings tab, on the right panel.
- After that, hit the Restore button next to the factory default settings. You will get a prompt informing the following message.
- All your current settings are deleted, and the router will acquire its factory default settings.
- On this message, press the OK button to continue with the reset button. Your reset Asus router Wait patiently; till it completes.
It will take about three minutes to complete, and the LEDs on the router will turn off. After that, turn on the router and log in again. If you get any trouble during the reset router, login, access, and setup process, call our customer care experts. They are ready to sort out all your troubles on a call. You can even drop a text message through the chat box at the bottom of this page.