MARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Lithium-ion Battery Market Analysis Report: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends, and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios. The global lithium-ion battery market reached a value of US$ 39.41 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 83.62 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 13.62% during 2022-2027. A lithium-ion battery (LIB) is a rechargeable battery that uses lithium ions as the main electrolyte component. The lithium ions move from the positive electrode to the negative electrode upon charging and vice versa when discharged. As a result, these batteries exhibit high power density, excellent open-circuit voltage and low self-discharge rate.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/lithium-ion-battery-market/requestsample
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by product type, power capacity and application.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for Lithium-ion Battery Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The global market is primarily driven by a substantial boost in the sales of consumer electronics, such as smartphones, laptops, digital cameras, gaming consoles, wherein lithium-ion batteries form an essential component. In line with this, the growing awareness regarding the continual depletion of fossil fuels and the rising adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) among the masses are also favourably impacting the market growth. In addition to this, governments of several countries are now offering lucrative benefits and subsidiaries to individuals in an attempt to promote the uptake EVs, which is providing a boost to the sales of premium rechargeable batteries, including LIBs. Furthermore, the increasing preference for solar grids and extensive research and development (R&D) activities are further propelling the market growth.
- A123 Systems LLC
- AESC SDI CO.,LTD
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- SAMSUNG SDI CO.,LTD.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Amperex Technology Limited
- BAK Group
- Blue Energy Limited
- BYD Company Ltd.
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc.
- Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock CO.,LTD.
- Valence Technology, Inc.
- SK innovation Co., Ltd
- Hitachi, Ltd
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at– https://www.imarcgroup.com/lithium-ion-battery-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Application:
- Consumer Electronics
- Electric Vehicle
- Energy Storage
Breakup by Power Capacity:
- 0 to 3000mAh
- 3000mAh to 10000mAh
- 10000mAh to 60000mAh
- More than 60000mAh
Breakup by Product Type:
- Lithium Cobalt Oxide
- Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt
- Lithium Manganese Oxide
- Others (Li-ion Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide and Li-ion Titanate Oxide)
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the Lithium-ion Battery Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800