The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Pub, Bar, Café, and Lounge (PBCL) Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the India pub, bar, café, and lounge (PBCL) market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 13.8% during 2022-2027. Pubs, bars, cafes and lounges (PBCL) are commercial or independently owned spaces that can sell alcohol as well as other food items. They consist of tables, chairs and entertainment activities like pool darts and television for broadcasting sporting events. In India, PBCL is a major constituent of the food and beverage industry, which is segmented into the chain and standalone markets. They are gaining prominence as a place of socializing and peer get-togethers, offering a unique ambiance, entertainment, and a wide variety of food and beverages.
Download free sample of the report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-pub-bar-cafe-lounge-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Pub, Bar, Café, and Lounge Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by rapid urbanization and the increasing disposable incomesof individuals. Besides this, with the rising working population, individuals are indulgingin leisure activities, which has boosted the nightlife and mid-week party trends. This has resulted in high consumption of alcoholic beverages for socializing among different age groups, thereby escalating the growth of thePBCL sector across the country. In addition, as malls and day-out centers in small citiesare becoming the preferred choice for getaways, it is drivingthe development of theorganized PBCL market. Furthermore, the increasing penetration of domestic and international players in the Indian PBCL market is also influencing the industry’s growth. This is creating opportunities for various brandsto offer services to consumers at reasonable prices to strengthen their businesses.
- Based on the outlet type, the market has been segmented into pub, bar, café and lounge.
- On the basis of the ownership, the market has been classified into chain and standalone segments.
- The market has been categorized based on the pricing into high-end and economy.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North India, East India, West and Central India and South India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Impresario Entertainment and Hospitality Private Limited, Olive Bar and Kitchen Private Limited, Massive Restaurant Private Limited, JSM Corporation Private Limited, BTB Marketing Private Limited, Foodlink Restaurants India Private Limited, deGustibus Hospitality Private Limited, Bistro Hospitality Private Limited, Big Chill Café and Azure Hospitality Private Limited.
Browse full report with TOC: https://bit.ly/2UgW1Vt
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800