IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Emulsifiers Market Demand: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends, and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios. The global emulsifiers market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% during 2022-2027. Emulsifiers, or emulgents, refer to compounds or substances that stabilize emulsions by preventing immiscible liquids from separating and increasing the kinetic stability of the mixture. Emulsifier molecules have two different ends; the hydrophilic end that forms bond with water, whereas the hydrophobic end that bonds with other liquids in the mixture. Due to their numerous properties, such as aerating, protein strengthening, and starch complexing, they find widespread application in the food and beverage industry, especially in the preparation of chocolate and confectionery products. They are categorized as natural synthetic and semi-synthetic, generally based on their chemical structures. The most commonly used emulsifiers include egg, soy lecithin, and monoglycerides.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/emulsifiers-market/requestsample
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by Product Type, Product Type, Application.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for Emulsifiers Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The global emulsifiers market is primarily driven by versatile product applications in end-use industries, such as food and beverages. With rapid urbanization, the rising demand for higher-shelf life packaged food products is also increasing, which, in turn, is providing an impetus to the sales of emulsifiers across the globe. Also, the growing consumption of bakery products has led to the increasing demand for dough strengthening and softening emulsifiers, thereby propelling the market growth.
Top Emulsifiers Manufacturers Worldwide :
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BASF SE
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Kerry Group
- Palsgaard A/S
- Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
- Stepan Company
- Dow Chemical Company
- The Lubrizol Corporation.
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at– https://www.imarcgroup.com/emulsifiers-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Lactic Esters of Fatty Acids
- Mono & Di-glycerides of Fatty Acid
- Esters of Monoglycerides of Fatty Acid
- Polyglycerol Esters
- Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate
Breakup by Source:
Breakup by Application:
- Food and Beverages
- Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
- Oilfield Chemicals
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the Emulsifiers Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Emulsifiers Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800